The administration area is a part of your
stations, routesand timetables.
- Manage prices and bookable
- Manage your shop’s settings.
- Manage tickets booked by
- Do accounting, download reports, view statistics.
- See the geotracked positions of your vehicles.
This page will guide you through the functionality of the administration area.
Objects, properties and relationships
Tixys administration is mostly about managing objects, their properties, and their relationships to each other.
- Objects are entities which constitute your service, for example: stations, routes, timetables, tours, prices, users, and many more.
- Properties are characteristics of an object, for example: the object’s name, its unique identifier (ID) or its status.
- A relationship is how types of objects relate to each other. For example, a route consists of several stations, and a timetable contains one or more tours.
Each page in the administration area is dedicated to managing a certain aspect of your shop. For example, the page Administration area›Operations›Stations is all about creating and editing stations, while the page Administration area›Bookings›Partners is about viewing your
Most pages in the administration area have a common structure: They consist of a list view and an edit view. However, some pages have only one of them: settings pages have only an edit view, while the system log page has only a list view.
The list view shows a collection of objects of a certain type. In some cases, it has all objects on one page. In other cases, there’s only a subset, defined by search parameters (see below).
The following image shows the functional elements:
List: The list itself contains one
The edit view shows exactly one
ID: Every object has a platform-wide unique identifier (ID), which cannot be edited. In most cases, the ID is not relevant, but for example when you duplicate an object, you can only tell them apart by the ID until you have renamed the new object.Name: Most objects have a name which you can modify.Multilingual: Some input fields are multilingual. This means you can enter a name or description in each language supported by your shop. Simply click the grey buttons underneath the input field to toggle between languages.Back: Click « back to overview to return to the list view. Unsaved changes will be discarded.Reset: Click the reset button to reset the properties to the last saved state.Save: Click save to save modified properties and make them permanent.
Some pages have additional views. For example, the timetable page has a calendar view. These special views will be explained in the context of the respective tools.