Free vs. Premium
Multi-ride tickets and reservations are only available in the “Premium“ version.
About ticket types
The most common
Additionally, you can sell
Multi-ride tickets can be restricted to
This is necessary in order to guarantee the required capacity for the customer on the desired connection. Additionally, to record used rides of multi-ride tickets with a limited amount of rides.
Creating a multi-ride ticket type and defining prices
In order to sell multi-ride tickets, corresponding ticket types have to be created, and prices must be defined for
Creating the ticket type
Ticket types are managed on the Administration area›Sale›Multi-ride Tickets page. A ticket type has the following notable
|Round trip||Allows tickets of this type to be also used in the opposite direction of the |
Sets a limited validity period for tickets of this type. During the
|Rides||Sets a limited number of rides for tickets of this type.|
General information about editing price models can be found in the “Defining prices for single-ride and multi-ride tickets” chapter.
- Go to Administration area›Sale›Single-ride ticket fares.
- Click create new or select an existing
price modelfor editing.
- In the Prices field, you will now see an additional selection, labeled “Ticket types”.
- To keep the current selection and add the ticket type you’ve just created, hold down the Ctrl key and click on the new ticket type.
- Now click the apply button below the select fields. This will update the price table and add input fields for the fares of the new ticket type, in combination with your
tariff typesand channels.
- Enter prices in the empty fields and set the applicable
- When you’re done, click save.
The new ticket type will now be available for booking on the selected relation.
Editing multi-ride tickets and reservations
Information about creating and editing tickets can be found in the “Managing Booked Tickets and Payments” chapter.